July is my birth month!
So to share the love, I will be sending you presents. You! Yes, you.
That is, if you're lucky enough. My birthday is 7/11. That's pretty lucky.
My review is here. It might be my favorite picture book this year, and it's only just July!
We had an Extra Yarn Party at Unwind in Burbank this April. Here's Thuy's recap. Aly from KidLitFrenzy blogged about it over at Bridge to Books. Carter Higgins at Design of the Picture Book has a recap too. And if you just want photos, we have plenty of those on Flickr. Oh, and ideas for literacy cafe are on Pinterest.
Here's Jon (left) and Mac with a tiny fan who has read the book lots of times. The event is where I got the super nifty signed copy of the book.
Are you ready to win?
- No purchase necessary. None of the entries are mandatory, but you have to do at least one to enter.
- Open to people with mailing addresses in the United States and Canada.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget after the end of the day on July 31, 2012.
- Winner(s) will be contacted by email within 24 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions - feel free to send us an email at email@example.com!